More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
Gap (bezel to bezel)
HD Streaming Video Inputs [MAX]
Built In Speakers
SD Streaming Video Inputs [MAX]
Utilizing Aurora’s IPBaseT™ technology, which combines various IP/AV standards to work together as one, the IPX-TCW3 Series provides one of the most advanced IP Streaming solutions on the market. It is the industry’s first 4K2K IP wall plate with zero compression and latency based on BlueRiver NT™ platform. Using a transmitter (encoder) and receiver (decoder), respectively, used to be the standard – until now. The IPX-TCW3 Series can be set up as either one to make installation, inventory, and troubleshooting easier.
Another industry first is the option slot to add other IP capabilities, like ExtremeUSB® (USB 2.0 over IP) or Dante® audio, for a more complete, distributed system. Audio, video, data, and control can be sent securely to one or many IPX-TCW3 transceiver units using off-the-shelf 10G Fiber or CAT Ethernet switches.
When the IPX-TCW3 is set up to be a transmitter, the 2 HDMI inputs become a source switch and the HDMI output becomes a potential loop out. When set up as a receiver, a user can select the local HDMI inputs or an IP source. Seamless switching of the sources further enhances the presentation. Regardless of how the IPX-TCW3 is set up, the audio can be de-embedded at any location, break away, and/or be sent to or received from a Dante® enabled device. The USB 2.0 option is also flexible, working as a KVM and/or a high-speed data transfer (480Mbps) for memory sticks.
IPX control is available via our IPX Manager Windows® software, or the QXP-2-IPX.
Choice is important. That’s why the IPX-TCW3-F has an SFP+ port that can use single or multi-mode fiber and the IPX-TCW3-C can use Category 5e/6/6A – making the IPX-TCW3-F the ultimate AV IP product on the market today.
- Configure as Transmitter (Encoder) or Receiver (Decoder)
- 4K2K Over 10G Fiber (-F) or 10G CAT (-C)
- Zero Compression & Zero Latency
- 128x128 Capable with HDCP, Larger for Non-Encrypted Sources
- Videowall Capability with Zero Latency
- Seamless & Break-away Switching
- SFP+ for Multi/Single Mode Fiber (-F Model)
- 1G LAN PoE
- 2 HDMI Inputs, 1 HDMI Output
- Line In/Out Stereo
- RS-232 Serial Port & IR (Bidirectional)
- User Configurable OSD
- Integrated Web Server for Custom Control Pages
- ExtremeUSB® - USB 2.0 480Mbps Option (Host or Device Configurable)
- Dante® IP Audio Option
- Programmable Front Buttons
- Auto Sense Switching
- Standard 3 Gang Outlet Box
- Low Depth for Floor & Table Boxes
- Available in White or Black